Available from Air King Ventilation Products
Dual Speed Whole House Ventilation
The ENERGY STAR® qualified Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides solutions for areas needing higher volume ventilation that operates at barely audible sound levels, is cost effective, and energy efficient. The series features a low profile grill that almost disappears into the ceiling and a motor with a large, quiet, centrifugal blower wheel that assures proper ventilation with almost no sound.
• ENERGY STAR qualified.
• ASHRAE 62.2 Solution.
• California Title 24 Compliant.
• 80 CFM, <0.3 Sones.
• Two Speed Operation.
• Lowest possible HVI certified sound rating - Less than 0.3 Sones!
• Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets.
• Motors suitable for continuous operation and the extremely low sound level make them perfect for continuous operation usage.
• Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit.
• 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts.
• Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing.
• Also see models: ES80S, ES130S, ES130D